Golf Course Mechanic I at Longshore Golf Club
BrightView Golf Maintenance
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Golf Course Mechanic I.
What you'll do:
- Performing preventative maintenance and repairs on a variety of small engines- oil changes, filters, etc.
- Maintaining accurate information and reports of services
- Performing minor maintenance and repairs on hydraulic and electric components of equipment
- Performing various tasks associated with maintaining properly performing cutting units, including adjusting heights, minor reel adjustments
- Regular equipment relocation via truck and trailer within region
- Ensure that all equipment operates efficiently and safely at all times
Skills we're seeking:
- Strong work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task and work in fast paced environment
- Valid Driver’s License
- Physical demands are required for this position and might include, but are not limited to:
- Regular Heavy lifting up to 50 pounds
- Noise level in work environment is usually moderate
- Occasional exposure to outside weather conditions including sun, rain, cold
- Repetitive movement- standing, walking, twisting, turning, bending squatting, stooping, talking, writing, and typing
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.