Golf Course Groundsperson at Longshore Golf Club
BrightView Golf Maintenance
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a motivated person who aspires for a career in the golf industry. Candidate will work closely with the Superintendent on a number of tasks.
What you'll do:
- Mowing small turf areas using “fly-mo” or small push power mowers
- Trimming and edging using a gas powered edger/trimmer
- Operating a gas powered blower
- Trimming shrubs and low trees to shape and improve growth or to remove damaged leaves, branches, or twigs using shears, pruners, or gas powered hedge trimmers
- Picking up leaves, trash, and cut grass and placing onto a truck or trailer
- Perform weeding by hand or using a garden hoe or hula hoe
- Ability to report for daily work at different job sites within region to perform required tasks
- May include Greenskeeper and/or Irrigator duties as assigned.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Physical demands are required for this position and might include, but are not limited to:
- Regular Heavy lifting up to 50 pounds
- Regular exposure to outside environment including rain, cold, sun, or night
- Repetitive movement- standing, walking, twisting, turning, bending, squatting, stooping
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Pesticide exam fees paid
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.