Construction Masonry Leadman
BrightView Landscape Development
BrightView Landscape Development, the nation's largest Landscape and Site Construction Company, has made the vision of the most prominent developers, landscape architects, general contractors, homeowners and public agencies a reality. We blend art and science with the organizational skills and teamwork to create landscapes of lasting beauty and value.
We specialize in large commercial landscape installation, working in the most exciting and high profile construction jobs.
- Duties include but not limited to:
- Ensuring that all employees are attending the weekly tailgate meeting
- Confirming that all employees are operating safely at all times including reviewing potential traffic hazards; performing hard hat checks and safety gear checks; underground alert reviews; other trades hazard review and performing general public safety checks
- Maintaining a hazardous communication folder including all relevant forms for chemicals used on the job site
- Reporting reckless or dangerous activities to job Superintendent; notify Safety Office of any accidents and submitting accident reports according to Company policy
- Assist and supervise mason with mixing concrete, transporting bricks to the work area and scaffold area
- Cutting bricks as needed for corners, arches and complex patterns
- Practice workplace safety
Additionally, employees are expected to abide by all internal control & compliance practices to
- Safeguard assets from theft and misuse
- Ensure segregation of duties to minimize fraud
- Comply with business ethics, applicable laws and regulation
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- Periodically reconcile physical assets to accounting records
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
- Minimum 3 years construction site experience
- Able to be certified in first aid
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
- Must have OSHA10 Card
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs.
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
What BrightView Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Health and wellness programs
- Paid Holidays
BrightView Landscape Development is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Construction Labor,Construction Laborers,Construction Laborers and Helpers,Construction worker,Construction Helper,General Construction Laborer
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.