Construction Concrete Laborer Branch 1350 Atlanta Tucker
BrightView Landscape Development
BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Concrete Laborer.
Skills we’re seeking:
- Minimum of 1 year experience including but not limited to: reading a tape measure, prepare grade for concrete, layouts forms, tie rebar, shovel concrete, strip and clean forms
- Assist cement masons and perform all other miscellaneous labor tasks
- Must be able to take directions and complete tasks
- Practice workplace safety
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. (lumber, rebar etc.)
- Ability to load/unload trailers (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work near or about natural bodies of water
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
- Competitive salary
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
BrightView Landscape Development is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
Concrete Finishers,Concrete Pour/Finishers
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.