Construction Concrete Laborer Branch 1350 Atlanta Tucker
BrightView Landscape Development
Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Concrete Laborer.
Skills we’re seeking:
- Minimum of 1 year experience including but not limited to: reading a tape measure, prepare grade for concrete, layouts forms, tie rebar, shovel concrete, strip and clean forms
- Assist cement masons and perform all other miscellaneous labor tasks
- Must be able to take directions and complete tasks
- Practice workplace safety
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. (lumber, rebar etc.)
- Ability to load/unload trailers (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work near or about natural bodies of water
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
- Competitive salary
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
BrightView Landscape Development is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
Concrete Finishers,Concrete Pour/Finishers
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.