Construction Concrete Foreman Branch 1350 Atlanta Tucker
BrightView Landscape Development
BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Concrete Foreman.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate and supervise activities of workers and construction needs for all phases
- Inspect blueprints for determining various aspects of structure
- Schedule materials with purchasing agent
- Communicate daily with project manager of any changes in field that will delay project schedule
- Allotting workers to their respective duties and making sure that they have the appropriate training
and tools so that they can execute their jobs accurately
- Meet company compliance reporting requirements including accident and incident reports, weekly
tailgate meetings, site inspections and daily timekeeping requirements
- Ensure regulatory needs and safety measures are maintained
- Assess the fastest and easiest way to complete a job without sacrificing quality of the work being done
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to load/unload trailer (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
Skills we’re seeking:
- A good Concrete Foreman should possess the complete knowledge of construction procedures, methods, practices, materials, equipment, tools, precautions, and utilities. He should also possess the necessary skills including good time management skills, negotiation skills, analytical and problem-resolution skills, leadership and motivation skills, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial experience
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
BrightView Landscape Development is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
Concrete Finishers,Concrete Pour/Finishers
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.