Construction Concrete Finisher Branch 1350 Atlanta Tucker
BrightView Landscape Development
BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Concrete Finisher.
What you’ll do:
- Smooth and finishes surfaces of poured concrete, such as walks, sidewalks, roads or curbs using a variety of hand and power tools
- Align forms for sidewalks, curbs or gutter; patch voids; use saws to cut saw expansion joints; check the forms that holds the concrete to ensure that they are properly constructed
- Set and align the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth
- Spread, level & smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed and float
- Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers and straightedge
- Monitor how the wind, heat or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process
- Produce rough concrete surface using broom operate power vibrator to compact concrete
- Sprinkled colored marble or stone chips, powered steel or coloring powder over surface to produce desired design or pattern
- Cut metal division strips and press them into terrazzo base to form desired design or pattern
- Fabricate concrete beams, columns and panels
- Install anchor bolds, steel plate door sills and other fixtures in freshly poured concrete and or pattern or stamp to surface to provide a decorative finish
Skills we’re seeking:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledge of blueprints
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
BrightView Landscape Development is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
Concrete Finishers,Concrete Pour/Finishers
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.