Have a LinkedIn profile? Sign into your account and we can match your skills to available opportunitiesLog in
Returning Applicant?Status Update
Accelerate business growth and your career. When you work in Sales at BrightView, you have the flexibility and autonomy to create your own schedule, as well as your career path. We offer an uncapped commission structure, as well as a competitive base salary. If you are a hunter with a heavy prospecting background, BrightView could be the right place for you! Not only can you advance on the sales team, but you can also move into a different line of business within the organization. Each of our sales representatives is responsible for selling one to two million dollars a year, which means you play a huge role in shaping the future of our company. Join our sales team and take responsibility for driving our growth strategy and nurturing long-lasting client relationships.
- Full Time
- Job Level – Mid Level
- Travel: Yes (frequent) – within territory
What makes a successful Sales Representative at BrightView? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 10
- Team player 10
- Results-driven 9
- Strategic 9
- Collaborative 8
- Sense of humor 8
- Relationship expertise
I enjoy working for BrightView because: One – There’s no limit to how much I can make and I control my own destiny. I’m supported heavily from our Regional Sales Leader all the way to the operations team. Two – Every day is a different day. I’m not stuck to a daily routine. I control my schedule and I love the friendly competition between colleagues."– Eric Owens, Business Developer
- 401K Employer Matching
- Professional Development
- Life and Disability Insurance
Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Arborist Representative in our Tree Care division. Successful Arborist Representatives are proactive leaders, have a strong work ethic and are self starters who enjoy interacting with the public and our employees.
What you'll do:
- Selling and estimating Tree Care Services work in regional territories
- Sales prospecting using consultative sales techniques to build long standing business relationships; marketing; pricing
- Partnering with the management team and crews to schedule and complete projects
- Working with Landscape Maintenance Account Managers to develop Tree Care programs and estimates for existing clients
- Drafting work orders and occasionally instructing crews on key elements of job scope/requirements to ensure that executed work meets the clients' expectations
- Following up with customers - resolving issues as needed
- Keeping track of customer interactions using the Company's sales management tool, regardless of sales success, for future reference and follow up
- Assisting with crew training on proper Tree Care techniques and reviewing crew work for quality and efficiency
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting the Company culture
Skills we're seeking:
- Experience in outside sales, generating new business leads, and networking
- ISA Certified Arborist preferred or willingness to obtain
- Analytical skills and math skills
- Strong communication skills (listening, oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to build solid business relationships
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
About our Location
Find out what it’s like to live and work in South Walpole.View Map