BrightView Landscape Development
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Project Manager with extensive field experience who can manage and build large scale commercial landscape site development projects from inception through completion.
What you'll do:
- Success at uncovering customer’s “points of pain” and developing solutions
- Driven, disciplined and focused
- Effective at building and maintaining trust-based professional relationships
- Working at a fast pace and operating with a high sense of urgency
- Coachable, trainable, and have a good sense of humor
- Working well with the operations team members, leveraging their expertise with yours
- Working with the construction team to ensure that all construction services are delivered according to contract specifications, on budget, according to schedule and with a high standard of quality
- Managing cost reports, analyzing budget variances and recommending strategies to lower project costs; reviewing labor quantities and phases to facilitate accurate project tracking
- Ensuring timely and accurate monthly job billings
- Assisting in the preparation of change orders and coordinating receivables and collections with office administrative management team
- Serving as the main point of contact and trusted advisor to customer on project installation issues; Gathering and analyzing customer needs and interests; building strong business relationships and providing solutions to challenges; Providing customers with clear and easy to understand information pertaining to all of our high quality products and services.
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting Company culture
- Ensuring that all jobs are completed according to plans, are within budget and according to promised deadlines
- Delivering timely and accurate reports, financials, schedules and budgets on a regular basis
- Inspecting all field work; analyzing and resolving problems
- Managing labor force & subcontractors to ensure labor budgets are on track
- Maintaining accurate daily and weekly Foremen and Superintendent activity logs; updating production tracking reports and generating other related reports as needed
- Responsible for dispatch of labor and equipment to job sites
- Managing equipment utilization on projects, equipment storage and maintenance
- Ensuring that all construction services are delivered according to contract specifications & drawings, are within budget and on schedule
- Representing the company, interfacing and building relationships with owners, clients, architects, general contractors and subcontractors
- Managing tools and equipment delivery, storage, operation and maintenance
- Ensuring that entire branch operates safely and efficiently at all times
- Communicating Company goals to management and employees
- Ensuring that employees are both results oriented and operating as a team
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting the Company culture, in particular, regarding safety, quality and customer service
Skills we're seeking:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in construction industry with extensive field/build experience
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Customer service experience
- Bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecutre, Construction Science, or Construction Manager preferred
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscape Development is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.