Concrete Foreman 1520
BrightView Landscape Development
- Coordinate and supervise activities of workers and construction needs for all phases.
- Inspect blueprints for determining various aspects of structure.
- Schedule materials with purchasing agent.
- Communicate daily with project manager of any changes in field that will delay project schedule.
- Allotting workers to their respective duties and making sure that they have the appropriate training
and tools so that they can execute their jobs accurately.
- Meet company compliance reporting requirements including accident and incident reports, weekly
tailgate meetings, site inspections and daily timekeeping requirements.
- Ensure regulatory needs and safety measures are maintained.
- Assess the fastest and easiest way to complete a job without sacrificing quality of the work being done
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledge of blueprints
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
What We Offer:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and other benefits
- Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary wage $20.00 - $26.00 per hour
We are a DFWP/EOE by choice
Concrete Finishers,Concrete Pour/Finishers
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.