Santa Monica, California
BrightView Design Group
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
BrightView Design Group is an award-winning, forward-thinking landscape architecture practice with studios in Denver, Los Angeles, and Orange County. BrightView Design Group offers a creative studio atmosphere with a diverse employee, client and project base. Our open-concept studio layout promotes collaboration and provides an arena for a passionate and stimulating exchange of ideas. We encourage our staff to be well-rounded and strive for growth in all aspects of the profession. Our tenured Principals promote opportunities for advancement and professional enrichment for the entire team, from entry to senior level employees.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Designer with a passion for design to join our Irvine team. This position requires a high level of creativity, organization and professionalism. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual with fresh ideas, committed to staying on the leading edge of design, plant introductions, and new technology.
What you’ll do:
- Work with fellow Designers, Project Managers, and Principals to meet project needs
- Ensure quality, accuracy, and completeness of project work
- Engage in and promote a collaborative work environment
- Understand project goals and processes
- Develop the skills required to produce products in support of the work
- Learn and apply office standards
- Initiate team initiatives
- Communicate with clients and consultants in a professional manner
Skills we’re seeking:
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture
- 0-3 years of full-time experience in landscape design
- Proficient with computer software programs including Adobe Suite, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Lumion, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of 3DS Max and Revit desirable
- Strong horticultural knowledge
- Strong work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Licensure desired but not required
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscape Development is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.