CDL Driver Class A
BrightView Landscape Development
Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Class A Driver. The CDL driver is responsible for operating a commercial vehicle from one job site to another. The driver will report to the office every morning for pre-trip inspections. After inspections the driver is sent to pick up loads at various storage yards. There are no off site trips over 30 miles. The driver must adhere to all Driver Safety and Laws set by the state and BrightView policy. Driver must maintain and organize all daily load tickets. Must adhere to all check in and check out procedures. The driver is required to show up on time and work required days.
What you'll do:
- Must be able to operate commercial vehicles to, from and around job site
- Perform daily safety and maintenance check on vehicle
- Minimal manual labor required
- Must be able to load and unload truck
- Maintain vehicle to proper safety and cleanliness standards set forth by the company
- Maintain set routes and set time tables for daily routes
- Maintain and organize all daily load tickets
- Practice workplace safety
What we're seeking:
- Class A driver’s license
- Current Medical Card and must be self-identified with Department of Public Safety
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience driving tandem dump trucks
- Ability to adhere to proper DOT inspections and daily paper work
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work near or about natural bodies of water
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
- Ability to work between the hours of 6:30am – 6:30pm. Hours dependent on material demands.
- Ability to work some Saturdays as needed
- Ability to work in extreme conditions (temperatures exceeding 100° F)
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs. (mulch, fertilizer, etc.) as needed
- Ability to load/unload (up to 50 lbs.) vehicle
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Ability to work with a safety first attitude
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscape Development is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.