Greenskeeper at Woodcreek Golf Course
BrightView Golf Maintenance
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Greenskeeper who will maintain grounds of golf courses by performing some or all of the following daily duties:
What you'll do:
- Changing cup locations on all greens daily or as directed by supervisor
- Servicing all teeing ground stations on course to include:
- Moving markers
- Sand/seeding divots from prior day's play
- Removing broken tees
- Removing trash from receptacles
- Maintaining ball-washers water and soap
- Policing trash from golf course during daily travel
- Daily monitoring of traffic control devices on golf course- ropes, stakes, and directional signs
- Daily cleaning and stocking of restrooms.
- Occasional picking up leaves, trash, and cut grass and placing onto a truck or trailer
- Operating various vehicles used to perform daily bunker raking activities, including power raking and hand raking
- Mowing small turf areas using small push power mowers
- Picking up leaves, trash, and cut grass and placing onto a truck or trailer
- May include applying irrigation to golf course as directed by a supervisor.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Ability to report for daily work at different job sites within region to perform required tasks
- Physical demands are required for this position and might include, but are not limited to:
- Regular light lifting up to 20 pounds
- Regular exposure to outside environment including rain, cold, sun, or night
- Especially Repetitive movement- twisting, turning, bending, squatting, stooping, standing, walking, sitting
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.