Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Brighter futures start here. We are currently seeking a Tax Associate.
How you will make an impact
- Assisting in the preparation and execution of all federal proformas and consolidated tax returns
- Assisting in the preparation and execution of all state and local tax returns
- Preparing the supporting work papers for all returns, researching tax law changes, and supporting any tax planning initiatives
- Preparing state apportionment work papers for all legal entities
- Preparing state and local income and franchise tax estimates and extensions
- Reviewing data input, as well as identifying and resolving technical tax issues
- Responding to inquiries from the IRS and other taxing authorities
- Assisting in the preparation of the domestic quarterly/year-end tax provision in accordance with ASC 740
- Preparing monthly cash tax schedules and projections for all domestic entities
- Identifying and completing other projects as assigned, such as due diligence around potential accquisitions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or another relevant field required
- CPA or eligible to sit for the CPA exam preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with OneSource Income Tax and OneSource Tax Provision preferred
Why You Will Love Working For Us
A core component of our BrightView brand is our commitment to taking care of our teams, clients and our communities. As part of this commitment, we support the wellness of our team members and their families through competitive benefits.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Wellness Program with Incentives
- Employee Assistance Program to connect team members with resources for emotional, legal, or financial difficulties, as well as family, caregiving and daily living resources
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Account and Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
- 401(k) with an employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement & Leadership Development Programs
- Career advancement & mobility
- Paid Employee Referral Program
- Weekly pay
- Hands on training
BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.