Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Brighter futures start here. We are currently seeking a SalesForce Developer who will provide support to the organization through the customization and configuration of the Salesforce.com CRM platform. The successful candidate will have a track record of designing best-practice-based applications to meet the evolving requirements of a new Salesforce environment. The position is based in Plymouth Meeting, PA and will require limited travel.
How you will make an impact
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals.
- Manage daily support and maintenance of the Salesforce.com instance.
Conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements.
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for technical and solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration, and customization of complex Salesforce environments.
- Works effectively individually but also can collaborate with leadership and internal team members toward customer satisfaction and success.
- Takes direction from project team leads and immediate supervisor, but takes initiative and shows leadership as appropriate.
- Able to exercise independent judgment on small and medium-sized client engagements, or take a lead role on key components of a larger project.
- Develop software solutions on Salesforce.com API framework and 3rd party APIs.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / other technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Certified Salesforce.com Developer (DEV401) preferred.
- Two years of Salesforce application development.
- Application development experience on other platforms preferred.
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces on desktop and mobile.
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Administrator certifications a bonus.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate to advanced complexity.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Strong data management abilities.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements to both technical and non-technical team members.
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred.
- Ability to travel about 5-10% of the time as needed for training and meetings.
Why You Will Love Working For Us
A core component of our BrightView brand is our commitment to taking care of our teams, clients and our communities. As part of this commitment, we support the wellness of our team members and their families through competitive benefits.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Wellness Program with Incentives
- Employee Assistance Program to connect team members with resources for emotional, legal, or financial difficulties, as well as family, caregiving and daily living resources
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Account and Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
- 401(k) with an employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement & Leadership Development Programs
- Career advancement & mobility
- Paid Employee Referral Program
- Weekly pay
- Hands on training
BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.