Sales Operations Analyst
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Brighter futures start here. We’re currently seeking an experienced Sales Operations Analyst who will administer, support, maintain and configure BrightView’s Salesforce CRM platform, with the goal of continuous improvement in functionality and adoption. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce.com platform. This role is part administrator, part business analyst, and part technical project manager. The position is based in Plymouth Meeting, PA and will require some travel.
How you will make an impact
- Serve as the Salesforce.com subject matter expert and main point of support for more than 1,000 end users.
- Working in a B2B environment, support implementation and rollout of BrightView’s new Salesforce.com environment including training, adoption, and ongoing support.
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance (with an eye towards automation), building reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine changes while adhering to BrightView change management standards.
- Create and execute data quality programs and audits focused on standardization and accuracy.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Salesforce.com, Power BI, and other data management / BI systems.
- Support weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Complete regular internal system usage and data governance audits.
- Manage routine upgrades.
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations.
- Work with the user community, internal developers, and outside vendors to define and document requirements for enhancements, then coordinate the evaluation, development, and adoption of the enhancement.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- com Admin (ADM201) certified preferred.
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications a bonus.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to configure custom objects, formula fields, workflows, views, write SOQL, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Precise, deadline-driven, mature-minded, organized, communicative and creative team member
- Strategic thinker, technology oriented.
- Strong data management abilities.
- A demonstrated history of successfully driving projects to completion.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements to both developers and non-technical business users.
- Adept at analyzing data and using it to communicate with key stakeholders.
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel about 10% of the time as needed for training and meetings.
Why You Will Love Working For Us
A core component of our BrightView brand is our commitment to taking care of our teams, clients and our communities. As part of this commitment, we support the wellness of our team members and their families through competitive benefits.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Wellness Program with Incentives
- Employee Assistance Program to connect team members with resources for emotional, legal, or financial difficulties, as well as family, caregiving and daily living resources
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Account and Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
- 401(k) with an employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement & Leadership Development Programs
- Career advancement & mobility
- Paid Employee Referral Program
- Weekly pay
- Hands on training
BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.