Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
BrightView Landscape Services
Brighter futures start here. We are currently looking for a Procurement Analyst with exceptional analytical skills to identify, drive and maintain efficiencies across multiple divisions. This position reports to the Vice President Corporate Procurement.
The Procurement Team is responsible for supporting operations and managing company spend, while ensuring that all materials are acquired at the lowest cost consistent with considerations of quality, reliability, and value. This group serves BrightView’s business units and branches, totaling over 275 operating locations. The successful candidate is ambitious, has exceptionally strong analytic and communication skills, has intermediate to expert level Excel skills, is highly organized and customer-service oriented.
How you will make an impact
- Performing data analysis to support operational and sourcing decisions
- Implement practical methods for tracking and measuring savings compliance
- Develop and design category spend baselines
- Analyze and recommend new supplier programs
- Analyze RFQ and RFP responses
- Presenting ad hoc business analysis and recommendations to management
- Project organization and administration
- Efficiently administering national vendor contracts
- Support vendor relationships and agreements
- Develop and maintain necessary records and files
The Procurement Analyst works with corporate procurement staff, division and branch management as well as suppliers to research, identify, and benchmark costs to identify preferred suppliers. The ideal candidate possesses the following:
- College degree and 1-3 years’ experience in an analyst or comparable role
- Advanced Excel proficiencies must include the ability to accurately consolidate multiple data collections from several database sources, be able to clearly summarize large data groups through use of pivot tables, vlookups, and formulation as needed utilizing the data to recommend various business decisions
- Excellent communications and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Work with partners to resolve differences and handle urgent requests
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic, organized and self-motived
- Consistently provide a high level of customer service and professionalism to a variety of partners and customers in complex and demanding situations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
Why You Will Love Working For Us
A core component of our BrightView brand is our commitment to taking care of our teams, clients and our communities. As part of this commitment, we support the wellness of our team members and their families through competitive benefits.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Wellness Program with Incentives
- Employee Assistance Program to connect team members with resources for emotional, legal, or financial difficulties, as well as family, caregiving and daily living resources
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Account and Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
- 401(k) with an employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement & Leadership Development Programs
- Career advancement & mobility
- Paid Employee Referral Program
- Weekly pay
- Hands on training
BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.