Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands.
We are currently seeking a Payroll Specialist. This position will be located in Pleasanton, CA.
*Fluently bilingual in Spanish is highly preferred as this position will converse with field crew members on a regular basis.
What you'll do:
- Conducts New Hire Orientation and onboarding for all new hires & internal transfers (E verify, benefits administration, internal status changes, transfers, ordering uniforms, etc)
- Processes weekly certified payroll for all salaried and hourly employees for multiple branches/offices
- Weekly check processing and report generation of payroll, leave of absence, terminations, etc
- Administers and track, leaves of absence, terminations, new hires, transfers, etc
- Creates and maintains employee files (current and termed)
- Partners with local office staff as well as corporate departments (payroll & benefits) on a regular basis
Skills we're seeking:
- 2 years+ experience in Certified Payroll and HR Administration
- Working knowledge of state and federal payroll laws and guidelines
- Fluently bilingual in Spanish is highly preferred
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with all level of employees
- High attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with great customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook Calendar) with a high aptitude to learn other systems quickly
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks, work independently and is a highly motivated, self-starter
- Ability to work with confidential information
- A team player and supportive business partner attitude
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.