BrightView Landscape Development
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Equipment Operator. The Equipment Operator is responsible for operating heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner. Heavy equipment may include trucks, front end loaders, dozers, graders, compactors, trenchers, backhoes, loaders and other pieces of equipment. Equipment Operator must also clean, maintain and secure all equipment as directed by policies and procedures.
What you'll do:
- Operate heavy equipment in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury, property damage or loss of life.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance check.
- Clean heavy equipment as scheduled and/or required
- Ensure heavy equipment is safely and securely stored
- Advise Foreman of any requirements for maintenance or repairs
- Participate in routine maintenance
- Practice workplace safety
- Maintain inventory
What we're seeking:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in equipment operating and maintenance
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work near or about natural bodies of water
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs. (mulch, fertilizer, etc.)
- Ability to load/unload burlaps with plant cuttings onto trailer (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscape Development is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.