Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Regional Recruiter.
This role will be an integral part of BrightView’s recruiting team and will serve as a critical enabler of the Company’s on-going organic growth strategy. BrightView has a need to identify, attract and hire world-class leaders into BrighView and driving the company to academy level. The result of our continued growth has created an opportunity to increase recruiting resources.
Our recruiting team represents our BrightView’s culture; we are hands-on and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our ability to identify strong talent and the satisfaction of working alongside some of the brightest experts in our industry. As such, this individual will be a member of a highly capable, highly engaged recruiting team. The team works directly with Regional business managers, and Vice Presidents to support the practice hiring their Regional talent needs.
What you'll do:
- Partner with organization Leaders in order to support and deliver upon Regional recruitment strategy.
- Build upon and develop Regional recruitment process and strategy
- Develop and execute senior level searches via direct and indirect outreach efforts, in addition to leading and conducting searches at all levels.
- Work closely with BrightView leaders and hiring managers in developing an understanding of their current and future hiring needs.
- Provides comprehensive, timely and innovative fulfillment tactics in response to requests from the recruiting team. Requests could include meeting talent demand for a particular need or identifying key players.
- Responsible for generating hard to find leads and potential candidates to recruiters through recruiting and networking/cold calling.
- Identify creative sources and channels to surface diversity candidates.
- Proactively identifies candidates and sources for active requisitions while tracking intel and research (name gen) for future needs.
- Develops and maintains extensive and effective network of professional associations within the industry to ensure a continuous flow of candidates.
- Leverages all resources including professional networking tools and applies advanced internet mining techniques to source candidates.
- Manages external search firm relationships.
- Reports market intelligence and trends, both national and international, as appropriate.
- Self-motivated and results-driven with ability to communicate and influence effectively with peer group, clients, as well as candidates.
- Displays a high level of energy, creativity and independent thinking.
- Provides consistent and specific measurables, fostering a culture of accountability.
- Works efficiently using resources and processes to ensure productivity.
- Understands and follows HR guidelines and principles as they pertain to recruiting and hiring.
Keys to success in this role include:
- Ability to understand changing practice/technologies and subsequently be creative in finding candidates to fit those parameters.
- Proactively engages in departmental discussions to identify opportunities /needs for improvement, across all areas of recruitment.
- Strong affinity for collaboration; a successful track record of being an effective team player.
- A superior sense of urgency with the demonstrated ability to deliver results.
- Strong business acumen; fluent grasp of those business issues which are most common.
- Superior communications skills: in both written documents and presentations.
- Superior reporting skills.
- Ability to succeed in fast paced environment and adapt to change quickly.
- Willingness to take ownership of tasks, as well as to delegate where needed.
Skills we're seeking:
- 3-5+ years of candidate development experience working as a full-life cycle recruiting.
- Bachelor’s degree is required or related experience
- Ability to support multi-site of geographically dispersed facilities. Travel up to 20% may be required
- Proficiency in candidate development techniques and ability to source creatively.
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize according to client needs.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively with all levels of staff and leadership.
- Self-motivated with proven ability to effectively work with diverse personalities in a dynamic and demanding environment.
Mental and Physical Requirements:
- Strong conceptual, as well as quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Flexibility and responsiveness in managing multiple projects in sometimes high-pressure situations simultaneously
- Work as a member of a team as well as be a self-motivator with ability to work independently
- Plan, direct, and coordinate work activities of others
- Frequently communicates with clients and coworkers and must be able to share information effectively
- Working proficiently in an office and remotely
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.