Pool Laborer BVLD 1300
North Las Vegas, Nevada
BrightView Landscape Development
Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We currently have a full time position available for a Pool Laborer in Stapleton; Denver, Colorado.
What you'll do:
Under general supervision, your primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to: performing journeyman level work in the installation, maintenance, inspection, modification, remodel and repair of mechanical plumbing equipment and fixtures for pools and water feature systems in both residential and commercial environments.
What we're seeking:
- Technical knowledge of pools/water features – pumps, filters, heaters, plumbing
- Perform related work as required
- Considerable knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions of the trade.
- Ability to interpret and work from pencil sketches and drawings.
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs.
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Works safely at all time
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- OSHA 10 Card
- Willingness to travel
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.