Landscaping Crew Leader
North Las Vegas, Nevada
BrightView Landscape Services
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Crew Leader. The Crew Leader will be responsible for executing site level tasks on BrightView’s client sites. The crew leader will direct the work of 2-5 other employees and ensure assigned tasks are completed safely, efficiently, and to the quality standards set by BrightView and BrightView’s clients. Crew Leaders will oversee crews working in varying service lines including basic maintenance, landscape installation, and supportive services like irrigation, seasonal color management, and chemical applications.
What you'll do:
- Maintain a schedule and ensure service expectations are met
- Surface customer problems or concerns and report back to Production Manager
- Proactively assist in resolving issues with customer service when needed
- Ensure work is performed safely and in accordance with company policies
- Communicate regularly with Production Manager to ensure client needs and expectations are consistently met or exceeded
- Deliver services as specified on client sites
- Work to identify more efficient ways to perform work
- Coordinate service execution with Production Manager
- Oversee day to day site operations and delegate work to crew team members
- Provide Production Manager feedback on crew member(s)
- Working with Production Manager, help to develop and train crew members
- Ensure equipment preventative maintenance is performed as needed and equipment is in good working order
- Participate in branch meetings as directed
- Accurately capture and turn in crew time logs
- Log equipment usage and maintenance cycles
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by Branch Leadership
Skills we're seeking:
- 2 or 4 year degree preferred or equivalent experience in a landscape-related field
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.