Irrigation Foreman WLC 2110
North Las Vegas, Nevada
BrightView Landscape Development
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Irrigation Foreman.
What you'll do:
- Commercial irrigation installation experience
- Detects an makes necessary repairs to the irrigation system
- Accurately read various gauges related to the irrigation system
- Manage employees and oversee production in the field
- Ensure a safe environment for other workers and vendors, clients and for all employees
- Operate light/heavy equipment effectively and according to all regulations
- Ensure that equipment is maintained and managed; alert supervisors if there are any issues
- Report any problems with job site or equipment immediately
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting Company culture
Skills we're seeking:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in irrigation
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledge of blueprints
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Irrigation certification is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscape Development is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.