BrightView Landscape Services
Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Production Manager (PM). The Production Manager (PM) schedules and directs personnel and resources towards providing quality, cost-effective services to clients. PMs also support the Account Manager in estimating and budgeting as needed.
What you'll do:
- Understand client needs via regular communication with the Account Manager.
- Ensure that job site quality and appearance meet client and BrightView standards.
- Manage all landscape services, including the coordination of all materials, people, equipment and subcontractors required to produce quality work.
- Inspect properties prior to scheduled service in order to properly prepare specific action plan for service. Adjust schedule as needed and follow up.
- Monitor irrigations systems, identify problems or necessary repairs, and communicate recommendations to the appropriate party.
- Monitor all aspects of the landscape and identify insect or disease problems.
- As necessary, perform hands-on work with crews to meet work and scheduling demands.
- Implement and enforce BrightView policies and procedures related to proper upkeep and maintenance, storage, use, and training required for branch equipment.
- Work with the Account Manager to identify staffing needs, hire new crew members, and prepare daily crew schedules.
- Ensure proper paperwork is completed for all employee changes and hires.
- Communicate with, counsel, train, discipline, review, and develop growth plans for employees.
- Hands-on training and support of crew members, including proper operation of equipment, pruning techniques, safety, and quality standards.
- Focus on safety and monitor safety records.
- Maintain and manage all required paperwork.
- Coordinate with Branch Administrator to ensure branch databases are consistently updated with current client information.
- Order materials as needed and monitor costs and deliveries.
- Request purchase orders and use in accordance with company guidelines.
Skills we're seeking:
- 2-4 years of prior working experience in the landscaping industry or local marketplace.
- 1-2 years prior experience in a supervisory role.
- 2 or 4 year degree in a landscape-related field or certification by a landscape association preferred.
- Ability to coach and develop teams.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.