Landscape Account Manager, Senior
New York, New York
BrightView Enterprise Solutions
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
Position Summary: The Senior Market Account Manager is the operations and talent management leader for all members of a geographic region field team and ensures service delivery in a manner that meets or exceeds client expectations. This individual is directly responsible for ensuring that the Region achieves the financial, operational, talent management and other objectives that are set forth for the Region.
This role is responsible for the Northeast US.
- Lead Regional team to ensure that the core operational processes of service partner on-boarding/compliance, service partner management, work order management and quality standards are being followed properly
- Evaluates and recommends improvements in the service delivery and quality standards
- Effectively communicate / interact with all other BrightView Enterprise Solutions (BES) departments in a manner that fosters teamwork and unity, which ultimately benefits the client.
- Provide operational feedback to the Client Relations team and National Accounts in a manner that allows them to effectively communicate to the client.
- Analyze financial data and effectively utilize information to drive field based operational efficiencies and improvements to obtain the desired financial results
- Set clear goals and expectations for regional team and hold them accountable.
- Evaluate and implement operational strategies that will position the Company to grow
- Work with HR to recruit, interview, and select all personnel
- Involvement with each promotional decision within department
- Ensure new employees are properly oriented to the company and trained for their positions
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 10+ years of experience in operations or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of operations management and team leadership experience
- Minimum education of a four year degree in business related field or equivalent experience required
- Proven experience leading, developing, and managing teams
- Experience with budgeting and P&L management preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, both internal and external communication
- Ability to network with industry and trade contracts and/or within the marketplace
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, to include Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.