Support Services Representative 1 - 1st Shift
New Albany, Ohio
BrightView Enterprise Solutions
Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Support Services Representative 1. This person will answer phones to respond to customer and subcontractor questions and requests. This individual accurately documents all calls in a call log. This individual answers questions that they are able to answer and directs all other questions to the appropriate regional operations team member. The Support Services Representative 1 closely monitors all call logs and ensures appropriate follow up is conducted until log is closed, with the ultimate goal of achieving total customer satisfaction.
This is a full time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
What you'll do:
- Answer incoming calls
- Transfer and operate multi-line phones
- Make outbound calls to subcontractors and return calls to clients
- Log all pertinent information from calls onto call log
- Communicate calls and nature of call to the appropriate regional operations team
- Communicate as needed with customers to ensure high quality and service expectations are met
- Focus on developing personal relationships with customers
- Process work orders and client requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Complete change request form for any updates to subcontractor information and provide to compliance department
- Client systems management
- Other tasks and duties, as assigned
Skills we're seeking:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, both internal and external communication
- Ability to think quickly and make decisions regarding customer or subcontractor questions/issues; decide if issue can be addressed by call center representative or if it should be elevated to the appropriate regional operations team.
- Ability to talk on the phone and accurately type into a call log simultaneously Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, to include Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Typing speed: 50 WPM
- Proficient in operating multi-line phone system
- Minimum experience of 1-3 years in customer service or call center position
- Experience in a high call volume environment; i.e. 50-100 calls per day
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.