Data Management Analyst
New Albany, Ohio
BrightView Enterprise Solutions
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We're currently seeking a Project Analyst. The Project Analyst is responsible for key tasks that support the overall efficiency of BES. The role will have preset projects and tasks as well as many one off requests that are essential in providing data and system maintenance that are critical to the Operation Teams overall mission. The business leaders rely on the Project Management team to provide insight and feedback on systems and processes on a continuous bases helping to move BES to the best possible position compared to our competitors and enhancing our customers overall experience.
- Work with Service Partners, Customers and Internal teams on any issues regarding APP, Weather Module and Service Channel
- Send all key Service Delivery Team communications out to Service Partners (Centralized)
- Create and maintain all tracking spreadsheets for Internal and external Metrics/KPIs for use by the Service Delivery team and Management
- Access all Customer 3rd party systems to extract data as well as Service Channel to create customer complaint report for Management and Area Manager use on a daily basis
- Key role in Weather Center Team during winter (identifying weather patterns and need for work order # creation) - trouble shoot
- Create and maintain production schedules for Service Delivery and National Account teams
- Service Channel mass scheduling of all “in scope” Preventative Maintenance work orders for all customers (land, sweep and snow) and special project(s) “out of scope” work orders.
- Create and provide training materials, communications, playbooks and SOPs for Service Partners and Operations
- Create and generate snow reporting as needed by Service Delivery team throughout a storm
- Partnering with Key Accounts to assist Customer with Snow Portal and all APP & Snow Portal demos with Sales for potential new customers
- Provide internal reporting where needed
- Audit all task transfers from Service Channel to COINs and provide reporting to On Boarding and Service Delivery teams of any rejections and actions required
- Attend and/or lead cross functional events to determine best practices and process improvements
- Minimum education of a two year degree in a business related field or equivalent experience required.
- Prior project management experience preferred
- Excellent planning, organizational and facilitation skills
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and work with minimal supervision in a rapidly changing environment while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in a variety of computer software applications, to include Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- High level of interpersonal skills to include the ability to communicate at various levels within the organization both verbal and written.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with subcontractors or performing landscape and snow removal operations preferred
- Proven experience creating and maintaining SOPs and process support documents for an operations
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.