Office Administrative Assistant - Part Time
BrightView Enterprise Solutions
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
The Office Administrative Assistant supports the New Albany, OH office for BrightView Enterprise Solutions (BES) to ensure administrative functions are complete, accurate and timely. This individual will…..
- Welcome visitors and provide assistance as needed
- Provide primary support for meetings/conferences to include: all meeting logistics, preparing agendas, collecting information, arranging live meetings/interactive software, conference calls, hotel accommodations, catering, room set up, and document preparation
- Monitor and maintain office equipment; inventory supplies and order replacement supplies as needed
- Processes departmental invoices and expenses as appropriate
- Field phone calls and related inquiries on behalf of the department
- Monitor incoming and outgoing mail/packages; receive and sign for mail/packages from couriers and deliver to proper recipient
- Administrative tasks including filing, scanning, printing, and creating documents
- Organize conference room scheduling, equipment and cleaning
- Coordinate building and maintenance issues for general repair and updates
- Maintain documents on appropriate file servers and repositories
- Proactively develop relationships with key internal/external client contacts, gaining recognition as a team resource
- Manage travel itineraries to include: coordinating travel, lodging, ground transportation and update on executive and senior team member calendars
- Complex calendar scheduling to include: coordinating scheduling and updating of executive and senior team member calendars
- Collect, compile and analyze moderately complex data, and coordinate projects and deadlines directly or through others
- Provides support to team member on-boarding plans, including new hire paperwork, I9 verification, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
High School diploma
Proven communication skills, both written and verbal, both internal and external communication.
Working knowledge of computer software (Windows 95, 98, XP and Microsoft Office), computer hardware and various systems.
Attention to detail to complete tasks with 100% accuracy
Ability to multi-task and stay organized and productive in a fast paced environment
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.