Client Relations Partner
New Albany, Ohio
BrightView Enterprise Solutions
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
The Client Relations Partner supports the Operations to ensure services are complete and client expectations are met or exceeded. This individual works closely with National Accounts and Service Partner Relations team to address client service level agreement commitments for contracted snow and land services.
- Manage communications and expectations with the client, National Accounts and Market Manager(s)
- Effectively manage internal and external client interfacing systems daily to support Operations and client needs
- Communicate weather updates to clients when needed
- Monitor and manage client work order to client contract scope and communicate expectations accordingly
- Point of contact for client escalations and site level concerns
- Manage out of scope proposed work through proposal lifecycle
- Flexibility in schedule to assist with urgent opportunities after core business hours
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School diploma
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience in a customer service industry servicing internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, both internal and external communication.
- Working knowledge of computer software (Windows 95, 98, XP and Microsoft Office), computer hardware and various systems.
- Advanced level Excel knowledge
- Experience working in a position with extensive outbound call requirements preferred
- Attention to detail to complete data entry and data transfer tasks with 100% accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized and productive in a fast paced environment
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.