Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Area Service Coordinator.
An Area Service Coordinator is responsible for the hiring and on-boarding of service providers to perform landscape maintenance, snow removal, lot sweeping and other contracted services. In this role you will identify, pre-qualify and establish relationships with qualified service providers in different markets. You will be responsible to negotiate contracts and initiate services on client contracted accounts.
What you'll do:
- Identify and qualify new service partners in assigned markets and service lines.
- Establish and maintain working relationship with service partners.
- Negotiate pricing with service partners for contracted services maintaining expect margins.
- Set up contracts and initial service agreements with service partners.
- Ensure timely, smooth start up and initial service on new client accounts.
- Work with Area Managers to replace underperforming service partners.
- Assist National Sales team in strategic pricing.
- Obtain pricing from service partners during RFP process.
- Ensures through the on-boarding process that new service partners meet all compliance requirements prior to initiating service.
- Work with BrightView Branch teams when applicable to start up services.
- Coordinate efforts with BrightView National Sales Team.
- Understand the variations of service expectations in varying product lines and convey those requirements to service partners.
- Communicate with service partners and insurance companies to ensure we have all the correct documentation.
- Ensure service partner training in the IVR/Portal.
- Assists Manager with special projects, reporting, team over site and manage daily work flows.
- Helps coordinate and communicate with Regional Teams on a daily basis to assure Service Provider transition to Operations.
- Report on complete work to internal teams.
- Track and record on-boarded service partners.
- Maintain accurate records on service partner responses, pricing, capabilities, etc.
- Ensure all internal supporting documents are up to date and processed through compliance team.
- Work closely with compliance team to ensure service partners meet standards for compliance.
Skills we're seeking:
- Minimum of 2 years of prior customer service, management and leadership experience within the organization, and the industry and local marketplace.
- Minimum education of a two or four year degree in a business related field or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with subcontractors and performing snow removal operations.
- A self-starter with an outgoing personality. Able to develop and maintain relationships.
- Excellent planning, organizational and facilitation skills.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and work with minimal supervision in a rapidly changing environment while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in a variety of computer software applications, to include Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- High level of interpersonal skills to include the ability to communicate at various levels within the organization.
- Strong negotiating skills in order to move quickly on jobs if necessary with the ability to meet targeted deadlines and margins.
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service to managers and employees.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Read and summarize scopes of work and create documents for use externally.
- Must be available to adjust work schedule during snow season or high peak periods when necessary (Rotating weekend schedule)
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.