Associate Production Manager
BrightView Landscape Services
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We currently have a full time position available for an Associate Production Manager (APM). The Associate Production Manager (APM) schedules and directs personnel and resources towards providing quality, cost-effective services to our clients. APMs also support the Senior Production Manager in executing day-to-day goals and objectives.
What you'll do:
- Understand client needs via regular communication with the Account Manager or Senior Production Manager.
- Ensure that job site quality and appearance meet client and BrightView’s standards.
- Manage all landscape services, including the coordination of all materials, people, equipment and subcontractors required to produce quality work.
- Inspect properties prior to scheduled services and prepare specific action plans for service, adjusting service schedules as needed.
- Monitor irrigation systems, identify problems or necessary repairs, and communicate recommendations to the appropriate party.
- Monitor all aspects of the landscape and identify insect or disease problems.
- As necessary, perform hands-on work with crews to meet work and scheduling demands.
- Implement and enforce BrightView policies and procedures related to the proper upkeep and maintenance, storage, use, and training required for branch equipment.
- Work with the Account Manager to identify staffing needs, hire new crew employees, and prepare daily crew schedules.
- Hands-on training and support of crew employees, including proper operation of equipment, pruning techniques, safety, and quality standards.
- Implement methods to improve safe workplace practices and monitor safety records.
- Maintain and manage all required administrative systems, including time sheets and service schedules.
- Coordinate with the Branch Administrator to ensure branch databases are consistently updated with current client information.
- Order materials as needed and monitor costs and deliveries.
- Request purchase orders and use in accordance with company guidelines.
Skills we're seeking:
- 2-4 years of prior working experience in the landscaping industry or local marketplace or equivalent educational experience.
- 2 or 4 year degree in a landscape-related field or certification by a landscape association preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.