A brighter future is in your hands. When you work as a Landscaper at BrightView, you will be spending your days creating amazing landscapes for our clients. You will be using a variety of equipment and learning about different aspects of landscaping. If you enjoy working outside, BrightView could be the right place for you! At BrightView, we like to promote from within, so you can play an important role in creating your future. Join our landscaping team and learn what it means to be a part of our team.
- Full Time
- Job Level – Entry Level
We grow the industry's best talent.
- Physical Workout
- Professional Development
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Year-Round Opportunities
As a Landscaper you will provide landscape maintenance support to a variety of industrial, commercial, and/or public properties. Landscape maintenance support includes the safe operation of commercial grade landscaping equipment and upkeep of plant material and other landscaping elements.
How You Will Make an Impact
It is essential to:
- Cut turf using various sized power mowers, trimming and edging using a gas powered edger/trimmer, and operating a gas powered blower
- Properly and safely prune shrubs and low trees as needed to improve the shape or growth habit or to remove damaged branches
- Plant and maintain flower beds
- Properly and safely operate the edger and line trimmer along sidewalks, flower beds, trees, buildings, fences and other objects
- Pick up trash and blow leaves and other organic debris on to the turf before mowing. Mulch the leaves and organic matter when mowing.
- Perform weeding by hand or using a garden hoe or hula hoe
- Maintain a polite, friendly, responsive demeanor with guests and customers
- Other duties as assigned
- You must be at least 18 years old, enthusiastic and dependable, and able to safely work with equipment like power saws and cutters
Why You Will Love Working For Us
A core component of our BrightView brand is our commitment to taking care of our teams, clients and our communities. As part of this commitment, we support the wellness of our team members and their families through competitive benefits.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Wellness Program with Incentives
- Employee Assistance Program to connect team members with resources for emotional, legal, or financial difficulties, as well as family, caregiving and daily living resources
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Account and Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
- 401(k) with an employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement & Leadership Development Programs
- Career advancement & mobility
- Paid Employee Referral Program
- Weekly pay
- Overtime pay
- Hands on training
- Paid uniforms
BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
About our Location
Find out what it’s like to live and work in Memphis.View Map