Irrigation Technician | Lenexa Area
BrightView Landscape Services
Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Irrigation Technician. You are able to foresee potential problems and have the specialty skills needed to solve them. Careful planning and the ability to anticipate issues are qualities which BrightViewparticularly value. People with your mindset and proactive work-style, are just what our customers expect.
What you'll do:
- In this position, you’ll monitor and test new installations, troubleshoot and repair problems, observe pipe and valve placements, and evaluate start-ups, winterization and overall operation of the irrigation system.
- You’ll also conduct and record detailed inspections and plan/execute upgrades of client systems.
Skills we're seeking:
- Along with supervisory skills and your proactive manner, we require 1-3 years of productive experience in the installation, inspection and repair of irrigation systems.
- A valid driver’s license and good knowledge of trenchers, multi-meters, wire locators, ditchers and pipe sizing are also essential.
- Bilingual in Spanish and ability to create and read site map colored charts/legends is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Landscape, Landscaping, Lawn Care, Irrigation, Water Management, Mowing, Sprinkler,
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.