Sports Turf Crew Leader
BrightView Landscape Services
Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We are looking for an experienced Sports Turf Crew Leader. We are looking for hard-working, smart individuals to maintain our sports turf business. The job requires the ability to work in the outdoors under a variety of weather conditions. Pay depending on experience. Applicants must be willing to effectively manage a multiple athletic field operation and lead a group of employees to meet customer needs and achieve standards related to field safety, playability and aesthetics.
What you'll do:
- Applied knowledge of Athletic Field maintenance best practices
- Increasing efficiency through effective employee and client relations, training and communication
- Knowledge of compliance with all local, state and federal regulations pertaining to landscape and sports turf maintenance
- How to track, schedule and accomplish turf applications and maintenance operations
- Maintain a schedule and ensure service expectations are met
- Surface customer problems or concerns and report back to Production Manager
- Proactively assist in resolving issues with customer service when needed
- Ensure work is performed safely and in accordance with company policies
- Communicate regularly with Production Manager to ensure client needs and expectations are consistently met or exceeded
- Deliver services as specified on client sites
- Work to identify more efficient ways to perform work
- Ensure equipment preventative maintenance is performed as needed and equipment is in good working order
- Participate in branch meetings as directed
- Log equipment usage and maintenance cycles
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by Branch Leadership
Skills we're seeking:
- 2 or 4 year degree preferred or equivalent experience in a landscape-related field
- Demonstrates ability to function successfully in a fast paced, changing work environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, some evenings and/ or weekends and holidays (as needed)
- Ability to obtain a MD driver’s license
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.