A brighter future is in your hands. When you work as a Landscaper at BrightView, you will be spending your days creating amazing landscapes for our clients. You will be using a variety of equipment and learning about different aspects of landscaping. If you enjoy working outside, BrightView could be the right place for you! At BrightView, we like to promote from within, so you can play an important role in creating your future. Join our landscaping team and learn what it means to be a part of our team.
- Full Time
- Job Level – Entry Level
We grow the industry's best talent.
- Physical Workout
- Professional Development
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Year-Round Opportunities
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Irrigation Laborer.
What you’ll do:
- Able to pre-fabricate sub-assemblies as per sample provided by foreman
- Able to assist trenching / digging operator if / when need
- Understand how to cut, glue lateral line pipe, fitting , cut and assemble drip tubing, fitting
- Capable of hand back filling
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to load/unload trailer (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work near or about natural bodies of water
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
Skills we’re seeking:
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with commercial irrigation systems
- Ability to work & multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethics
- Competitive salary
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
BrightView Landscape Development is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
About our Location
Find out what it’s like to live and work in Indianapolis.View Map