A brighter future is in your hands. When you work as a Landscaper at BrightView, you will be spending your days creating amazing landscapes for our clients. You will be using a variety of equipment and learning about different aspects of landscaping. If you enjoy working outside, BrightView could be the right place for you! At BrightView, we like to promote from within, so you can play an important role in creating your future. Join our landscaping team and learn what it means to be a part of our team.
- Full Time
- Job Level – Entry Level
We grow the industry's best talent.
- Physical Workout
- Professional Development
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Year-Round Opportunities
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Enhancement Landscape Laborer.
What you'll do:
- Using hand and/or power tools or equipment to perform a wide range of landscape and irrigation duties
- Laying sod
- Installing sprinklers
- Installing mortarless segmental concrete masonry wall units
Additionally, employees are expected to abide by all internal control & compliance practices to:
- Safeguard assets from theft and misuse
- Ensure segregation of duties to minimize fraud
- Comply with business ethics, applicable laws and regulation
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- Periodically reconcile physical assets to accounting records
Skills we're seeking:
- Use hand equipment with mechanized moving blades such as gas powered shears
- Use manual hand tools such as shovels
- Work from elevated heights such as an 8’ A-frame ladder
- Use a hand shovel for extended period
- Moves soil, equipment, and materials, digs holes, and plant trees, shrubs and flowers.
- 6 months commercial landscape experience preferred but not required
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work near or about natural bodies of water
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs. (mulch, fertilizer, etc.)
- Ability to load/unload burlaps with plant cuttings onto trailer (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
About our Location
Find out what it’s like to live and work in Indianapolis.View Map