Accelerate business growth and your career. When you work in Sales at BrightView, you have the flexibility and autonomy to create your own schedule, as well as your career path. We offer an uncapped commission structure, as well as a competitive base salary. If you are a hunter with a heavy prospecting background, BrightView could be the right place for you! Not only can you advance on the sales team, but you can also move into a different line of business within the organization. Each of our sales representatives is responsible for selling one to two million dollars a year, which means you play a huge role in shaping the future of our company. Join our sales team and take responsibility for driving our growth strategy and nurturing long-lasting client relationships.
- Full Time
- Job Level – Mid Level
- Travel: Yes (frequent) – within territory
What makes a successful Sales Representative at BrightView? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 10
- Team player 10
- Results-driven 9
- Strategic 9
- Collaborative 8
- Sense of humor 8
- Relationship expertise
I enjoy working for BrightView because: One – There’s no limit to how much I can make and I control my own destiny. I’m supported heavily from our Regional Sales Leader all the way to the operations team. Two – Every day is a different day. I’m not stuck to a daily routine. I control my schedule and I love the friendly competition between colleagues."– Eric Owens, Business Developer
- 401K Employer Matching
- Professional Development
- Life and Disability Insurance
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Business Developer. This position will collaborates and works with partners including operations, finance, marketing, and proposal administration to manage responses to bids in an effort to meet sales targets.
What you'll do:
- Execute on outbound prospecting techniques and qualifying leads at a pace and quality to consistently hit and exceed monthly goals
- Log activity consistently and reliably in salesforce.com
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate value of BrightView services.
- Build and maintain trust-based professional relationships with key decision makers
- Work at a fast pace environment while operating with a high sense of urgency
- Communicate proactively with all decision makers and influencers
- Plan daily, hit specific activity benchmarks and close business
- Work well with the operations team members, leveraging their expertise with yours
Skills we're seeking:
- Extensive face-to-face (B2B) selling experience at the mid to senior levels
- Experience managing multiple projects and able to multi-task in a large territory
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Experience with a CRM or SFA tool beneficial
- PROVEN track record of sales goal attainment in a longer selling cycle environment
- Highly competitive, positive, and results driven sales person
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to build client-centric and solution/value-based proposals
- Working experience with social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Coach-able, trainable, and have a good sense of humor
- Local knowledge and contacts in one or more market segments preferred
- Experience in the service industry with commercial contract sales desirable
What We Offer:
- Competitive salaries, UNCAPPED commission, and bonus plan
- Strong recognition program, including President’s Club
- Laptop, cell phone, advanced sales tools, and training
- Fully paid COMPANY VEHICLE including fuel/maintenance
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and other benefits
- Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV to be considered.
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
About our Location
Find out what it’s like to live and work in Houston.View Map