Tree Climber SATURDAY ONLY
BrightView Tree Care Services
We are looking for Climbers to only work Saturdays or part time. If you are interested please apply or walk into the branch 17813 S. Main Street, Unit 105, Gardena
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Tree Climber. Climbers are responsible for working in trees to perform general tree care including pruning, cabling, bracing, lightning protection and tree removals.
What you'll do:
- Using proper pruning techniques; assisting in process of trimming trees, clearing and chipping tree debris, and disposing of tree debris.
- Ensuring that the work area beneath and around the trees is clear and properly marked so that the public will be safe from falling debris.
- Maintaining climbing gear and tree care equipment to be sure that all equipment and tools are safe and in working order for high quality and safe service.
- Ensuring that all crew members follow Company safety policies and procedures.
Skills we're seeking:
- Able to become certified in EHAP, First-Aid and CPR.
- Able to successfully follow directions and complete requests.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous climbing experience is required.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.