Fountain Valley, California
BrightView Landscape Development
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Contract Administrator (CA). CA must have a keen attention to detail and critical thinking which is key to processing contracts accurately and timely. Daily interaction with internal customers (branch offices) and occassionally external customers, is required to research and resolve issues. CA is to be a key subject matter expert (SME) regarding all contract administration activities. CA will utilize key skill sets to process work volume in mass and should be proficient in Excel and Word. The CA must be capable of multi-tasking and reprioritizing daily. CA will also perform daily administrative duties including data entry.
What you'll do:
- Review and enter New Jobs into 2 computer programs Enterprise One and Contracts Program
- Read entire contract to make sure it is fair and equitable for our company, catching language that needs to be removed or changed
- Prepare Addendum to contract making any required changes
- Order Certificates of Insurance and endorsements in compliance with the requirements of the contract
- Order Performance and Payment Bonds in compliance with the requirements of the contract
- Send out Preliminary Lien Notices (aka Notice to Owner) within requied time frame according to the state law in order to maintain lien rights
- Prepare letters and documents to be returned with the processed contract
- Also performs daily administrative activities (scanning, uploading files and filing) in support of key activities
- Interacts with internal and external customers via verbal or written communication
- Ability to work independently and make critical decisions that could impact the Company, both legally and financially
Skills we're seeking:
- Proven and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks, work independently and is a highly motivated, self-starter
- Familiarity with construction contracts is preferred
- Able to problem solve on a regular basis
- Aptitude and intelligence is critical because of the vast knowledge that is needed to interpret and understand the various state laws that affect our work
- Critical thinking is a must
- Able to Multi-task and prioritize work load daily and hourly if needed
- Ability to work overtime when workload warrants it
- Customer service skills – having the ability to work with branch offices and internal staff with courtesy, respect and within a timely manner
- Must be analytical and be able to express opportunities with branch offices as well as management
- Ability to quickly pick up on processes and tasks in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Detail oriented
- Focus on accuracy
- Speed (in combination with focus on accuracy)
- 4-yr degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in construction, preferrably contract administration
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.