Fort Myers, Florida
BrightView Tree Company
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Equipment Operator. The Equipment Operator is responsible for operating and maintaining the following categories of equipment: Grapple (Mainly) Large wheel loaders, mid-size articulated wheel loaders, skip loaders, towing tractors, on/off road “C” class bobtail/water trucks, on/off road pickup trucks, rental equipment as required.
What you'll do:
- Perform tasks as directed by a Foreman or Supervisor
- Monitor and maintain equipment on a daily basis
- Written and oral communication skills for the completion of required reporting
- Be aware of and work within all branch safety policies and emphasizes safety in all activities
- Follow instructions accurately
- Communicate effectively with assigned supervisor and crew
- Safely operate forklift and tractors loading, soil mixing, materials handling and other equipment operations as needed
- Light equipment maintenance
What we're seeking:
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs. (mulch, fertilizer, etc.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Self-starter and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Basic knowledge of plant material
- Equipment certification as needed
- Able to communicate in English and Spanish – oral and written
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.