In 2014, The Brickman Group and ValleyCrest joined forces to create BrightView, a landscape services company designed to deliver world-class landscape architecture, construction, maintenance, and everything in between. We’re on the path to blending our organizations onto one powerhouse with a new name and a fresh direction.
The Sports Turf Account Manager position requires a person experienced in a variety of proficiencies associated with Professional Sports Field(s) Management. The successful candidate shall be capable of leading and managing all aspects of renovations, new construction, support field maintenance accounts, as well as represent company interest in construction meetings, field and facility consulting projects and develop long-lasting relationships and new business opportunities.
This position is located in York, PA.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Develop, support and manage athletic field systems by way of design review, renovations, new construction and maintenance opportunities at a professional level.
- Support companywide sports turf initiatives i.e, branch support and employee training, client interface, consulting, maintenance estimating, and communication.
- Capable of creating and completing various types of technical reports and project reviews, bid proposal and RFP document development and writing facility and field assessment (client) reports.
- Support key high profile projects and accounts to ensure client satisfaction
- Candidates are expected to travel extensively, both domestic and internationally with flexibility to travel on short notice and in excess of 30 days for special projects.
- Responsible for evaluating bid specifications, and drawings thoroughly and capable of working with Project Management Teams, participating in meetings, and representing company interests.
Knowledge and Skils:
Bachelor or associate degree in turf OR 3 years’ experience as an assistant professional baseball turf manager.
Working knowledge of day to day field maintenance operations
Prior experience working on sand based field systems
Strong work ethic
Capable of working long hours including weekends and holidays.