BrightView Landscape Services
BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Irrigation Technician/Rainbird Maxicom Technician. You are able to foresee potential problems and have the specialty skills needed to solve them. Careful planning and the ability to anticipate issues are qualities which BrightViewparticularly value. People with your mindset and proactive work-style, are just what our customers expect.
What you'll do:
- Performing system checks, repairs, and adjusts system layout as needed.
- Keeping up with maintenance on up to 50 Maxicom satelite pedestals.
- Keeping up with maintenance on 6 CCU systems.
- Understands operation and safety procedures involving all equipment used in irrigation department including but not limited to excavators, jack hammer and 4" to 12" mechanical fittings.
- Resolves issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure that irrigation forms are filled out accurately for billing purposes.
- Works closely and communicates with Maxicom Operator Manager about operation of system.
- Will be on call at times for emergencies such as gate valve turn off for mainline leak, pump station failure or stuck valves.
- Responsible for keeping irrigator truck clean and looking professional.
Skills we're seeking:
- Rainbird Maxicom experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Communication cable and radio communication/hardware experience preferred.
- Knowledge of mechanical fittings and mechanical gate valves.
- Understanding of irrigaiton controller hardware.
- Two wire system experience.
- Knowledge of brass valve rebuild preferred.
- Resourceful, learns quickly and has a desire for knowledge.
- Self starter.
- Detail oriented.
- TCEQ Irrigator's Tech license.
- Minimum 2-3 years prior landscape irrigation experience required.
- Valid drivers license with clean driving record.
- Training is offered and pay is negotiable.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.