BrightView Landscape Services
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Market Controller.
The Market Controller serves as the financial leader of their assigned Market. Reporting into the Regional Controller, this is a key accounting and controllership role responsible for all financial accounting and reporting, internal controls, and support of related operating and production systems for the Market. Additionally, the role will operate as a support function to the VPGM of the Market, and the Regional VP of Finance.
The successful candidate will possess strong accounting and financial acumen with the ability to build the accounting and financial capabilities of the Market and Branches while serving as a leader, mentor and coach for VPGM and Branch Teams. They will own the accounting and financial management of a $30-50 million dollar Market supporting multiple Branches with varying levels of size, scope and complexity, and will support the innovation and competitive strategies that enhance the brand and drive profitable revenue growth in the Market.
What you'll do:
- Organize and direct the month end close process across the Market and Branches.
- Enforce and maintain Branch and Market level internal controls.
- Responsible for oversight and control of Branch and Market level accounting and working capital, including billing/accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, prepaids & accruals, and Branch and Market property, plant & equipment.
- Lead Branches and Market in developing and managing the budget process.
- Manage and assist Branch teams with Sales reporting.
- Manage and assist Branch teams with P&L forecasting.
- Reviews Branch financial performance against established goals and standard measures and work with VPGM in developing action plans for improved performance.
- Provide training and coaching to Branch teams and supports the VPGM & Regional VP Finance
Skills we're seeking:
- Four year accounting degree – CPA preferred
- 2 + years previous public accounting experience.
- 3 + years of Controller or Financial Reporting Manager of similar size market/business required.
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- High level of proficiency in Excel to perform spreadsheet and financial analysis
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.