BrightView Landscape Services
Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Irrigation Leadman.
What you’ll do:
- Detects and makes necessary repairs to the irrigation system
- Accurately read various gauges related to the irrigation system
- Manage employees and oversee production in the field
- Operate light/heavy equipment effectively and according to all regulations
- Ensure that equipment is maintained and managed; alert supervisors if there are any issues
- Report any problems with job site or equipment immediately
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting Company culture
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to load/unload trailers (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work near or about natural bodies of water
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
Skills we’re seeking:
- Minimum of 2 year of experience / Mínimo 2 año de experiencia
- Strong work ethic / Fuerte ética de trabajo
- Knowledge of blueprints / Conocimientos de planos
- Effective oral and written communication skills / Habilidades de comunicación efectiva oral y escrita
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus / Bilingüe (español) es una ventajas
- Irrigation certification is a plus / Certificación de Riesgo es una ventajas
- Competitive salary
- Paid Holidays & Vacation days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
BrightView Landscape Development is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.