BrightView Landscape Services
Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Mechanic.
What you'll do:
- Performing maintenance and repairs on a variety of large and small engines
- Provide information and reports on equipment
- Ensure that all equipment operates efficiently and safely at all times
- Wages DOE
- This position reports to Branch Manager
Skills we're seeking:
- Minimum 2 years of experience with basic truck and vehicle maintenance and repair
- Small engine, 2 cycle experience
- Diesel Engine, heavy and light equipment
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Welding experience a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.