Landscape Enhancement Manager
BrightView Landscape Services
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Enhancement Manager (EM). The Enhancement Manager (EM) schedules and directs personnel and resources towards providing quality, cost-effective enhancement services to clients. EMs also support the Account Manager(s) in estimating, design and client meetings as needed. EMs will also sell enhancement services to clients, with or without base maintenance contracts, on their own. The EM will oversee a commercial landscape portfolio and multiple service teams. The EM will be responsible for training and developing these individuals by providing day-to-day operational scheduling and guidance.
What you'll do:
- Understand client needs via regular communication with the Account Manager(s).
- Manage all landscape enhancement services, including the coordination of all materials, people, equipment and subcontractors required to produce quality work.
- Inspect properties prior to scheduled service in order to properly prepare a specific action plan for service.
- Understand irrigation systems, identify necessary repairs or adjustments, and communicate recommendations to the appropriate party.
- After services, monitor all aspects of the landscape and identify insect or disease problems.
- As necessary, perform hands-on work with crews to meet work and scheduling demands.
- Implement and enforce BrightView policies and procedures related to proper upkeep and maintenance, storage, use, and training required for branch equipment.
- Work with the Branch Manager to identify staffing needs, hire new crew, and prepare daily crew schedules.
- Ensure proper paperwork is completed for all employee changes and hires.
- Communicate with, counsel, train, discipline, review, and develop growth plan for employees.
- Hands-on training and support of crew members, including proper operation of equipment, pruning techniques, safety, and quality standards.
- Focus on safety and monitor safety records.
- Maintain and manage all required administrative systems, including but not limited to time sheets, job databases, and service schedules.
- Order materials as needed and monitor costs and deliveries.
- Request purchase orders and use in accordance with company guidelines.
- Assist the Branch Manager in the performance of enhancement sales tasks as required.
Skills we're seeking:
- 2 or 4 year degree in a business related field or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years of prior customer service, management, and leadership experience within an organization, the landscaping industry or local marketplace, including 1-2 years supervisory experience.
- Obtain and maintain a PLANET Certification (Installation of Hard and Softscapes)
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.