Snow Equipment Operator
Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
BrightView Landscape Services
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We are currently seeking Snow Equipment Operators. This person must be interested in learning to do all aspects of snow removal during the winter.
What you'll do:
- Remove snow using a snow plow and heavy equipment for several hours at a time, depending on the amount of snowfall
- Must be available each time it snows and report either to a central location or directly to the jobsite
- Place removed snow in appropriate locations, avoiding piling it on trees, shrubs, fire hydrants or sidewalks
- Report any concerns or incidents to your direct Supervisor
- Fill out a job sheet as soon as you are finished working after each snow removal operation
- Participate in maintaining a safe and secure work environment for team employees and clients by adhering to company safety policies
- Be aware of safety issues or concerns, and report them to the appropriate Supervisor
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor/manager
Skills we're seeking:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a valid Driver's License and the ability to drive to a variety of work locations in assigned territory
- Must have reliable transportation to and from any work site
- Prior experience operating snow plow equipment is a plus
- Participate in routine maintenance of equipment
- Must have experience working efficiently in a production-driven / fast paced environment
- Physically able to work outside, sometimes in extreme weather conditions with sporadic hours based on a snow event
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to climb in and out of equipment
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to safely operate equipment
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively
- Willing to dress appropriately for all weather conditions
- Able to work overnight in the winter month
- Competitive salary ($18 - $24 hr.)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.