BrightView Landscape Development
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Area Superintendent.
What you’ll do:
- Coaching, evaluating and training staff and field workers in the performance of landscape construction services
- Inspecting all field work; analyzing and resolving problems
- Managing labor force to ensure labor budgets are on track
- Maintaining accurate daily and weekly Foremen and Superintendent activity logs; updating production tracking reports and generating other related reports as needed
- Responsible for dispatch of labor and equipment to job sites
- Managing equipment utilization on projects, equipment storage and maintenance
- Ensuring that all construction services are delivered according to contract specifications, within budget and on schedule
- Meeting and exceeding the expectations and requirements of external and internal customers – working with staff to ensure same
- Working collaboratively with others; fostering a positive “people oriented” environment
- Evaluating employee safety data and promoting safe work practices or conditions; ensuring employees attend weekly safety meetings
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting Company culture
Skills we’re seeking:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with landscape, concrete, irrigation and construction production techniques
- Minimum of 5 years managing and leading construction production teams on a General Contractor level
- Bilingual (Spanish) highly preferred
- Expert knowledge of construction tools, machinery and equipment
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Strong work ethic
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service experience
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscape Development is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.