BrightView Landscape Development
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Administrative Specialist, who will be responsible for assisting multiple leaders in our BrightView Development Branch located in Boston, MA. This individual will work with external customers, service partners and various operations and support personnel.
Assist with A/R Billing and Collections:
- Assist with processing client billings through Accounts Receivable system and send to clients on a monthly basis
- Complete payment waivers and lien releases and prepare for signature
- Assist with setting up new client projects in billing system
- Correspond with clients through email and phone conversations regarding payments and billing questions
Assist with Accounts Payable:
- Assist with 3-way matching and inputting invoices in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist with performing research and tracking invoice payments for our vendors
- Maintaining positive relationships with company suppliers
- Providing customer service to external customers
General Administrative Duties:
- Perform variety of administrative duties including building/updating spreadsheets and maintaining files
- Answering office phones and directing to appropriate team members
- Work closely with your Office Manager and Branch Manager to ensure all objectives are accomplished and deadlines are met
- Order office supplies and/or perform other administrative functions as needed, to be a team player in a fast paced highly collaborative environment
Skills we're seeking:
- 2+ years of experience that includes Billing and/or Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Previous progress billing experience with a construction company is a plus
- 3-way matching A/P experience highly desired
- High attention to detail and ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, spreadsheet and process-oriented skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), and a high aptitude to learn other systems quickly.
- JD Edwards experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks and work independently.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, strong desire to grow into other roles.
- A team player and supportive business partner attitude.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Competitive salary and 401K
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscape Development is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.