Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
BrightView is currently seeking a Program Administrator to join its Fleet Operations team. The Program Administrator for Fleet Operations will manage, oversee and administer the Management Vehicle Program. This team member will work closely with Company management to ensure compliance with BrightView policy and standards and government rules and regulations. The Program Administrator will maintain an accurate record of qualified and approved drivers and vehicles in accordance with established procedures and company policy, manage and overses the Fleet fuel card program and monitor and reconcile parking, toll and at-fault violations.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Ensure all available management vehicles have assigned drivers (E1 EE Master, E1 Asset Master, ARI
- Make sure assigned drivers have identified vehicle usage: Business Use only or General Use
- Confirm general use and trip drivers have enrolled in ARI fringe and report business/personal use miles
- Make certain personal use assessment payroll deductions are in place for general use drivers
- Reviews management vehicle reports to monitor drivers eligibility (job title, annual mileage, correct vehicle according to vehicle selector
- Manage MVR program with vendor of choice to ensure initial and ongoing MVR monitoring is in place for management drivers
- Review monthly termination reports to confirm final mileage reported. Notify REM when vehicles are available for reassignment and/or transfer
- Review monthly Leave Of Absence (LOA) report works with HR to confirm vehicle is returned to BV until team member returns to work. Notifies REM that vehicle may be available for temporary re-assignment
- Monitor and report on compliance of the Fleet fuel car program and monitors fuel usage
- Monitor fuel reports for potential misuse and to ensure drivers are entering odometer readings
- Oversee and reconcile toll and parking violations
- Maintain KPI dashboard using Power BI
- Vendor Management (MVR monitoring, fuel, ARI-Fringe, toll program)
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years of experience in Fleet Management or related field preferred
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the field
Computer Technical Skills:
- Proficient in computer programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to learn web-based portals
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize and plan activities
- Self-motivated and pro-active with the ability to work independently
- Organized and detailed oriented
Why You'll Love Working For Us
A core component of our BrightView brand is our commitment to taking care of our teams, clients and our communities. As part of this commitment, we support the wellness of our team members and their families through competitive benefits.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Wellness Program with Incentives
- Employee Assistance Program to connect team members with resources for emotional, legal, or financial difficulties, as well as family, caregiving and daily living resources
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Account and Health Savings Account
- Holidays & Paid Time Off
- Disability Plans
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
- 401(k) with an employer match
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement & Leadership Development Programs
- Career advancement & mobility
- Paid Employee Referral Program
- Weekly pay
BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.