Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Compensation Analyst.
The Compensation Analyst is responsible for analysis and administration of the company’s various compensation plans; ensuring internal and external equity of all cash-based compensation programs including base salary, incentive compensation (annual and long term) for field and headquarters associates; and managing all salary survey input and analysis. This position reports to the Compensation Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Serves as an internal consultant to Corporate and Field HR professionals with regard to compensation administration issues
- Provides support to field HR related to compensation issues and assists with questions related to pay actions guidelines and procedures
- Administers the company’s salary structures, includes jobs leveling and assigning jobs to proper pay grades
- Performs job analysis and job evaluation, includes FLSA determination for hourly and salaried positions
- Updates/creates job descriptions
- Participates in wage and salary surveys; analyzes survey results
- Participates in the development of compensation training programs
- Supports and administers the annual bonus and merit processes
- Maintains and publishes incentive plan documents, salary structures, and other compensation related documentation
- Analyzes the impact of the company’s financial performance on the incentive award programs, coordinates with Accounting Department to ensure accruals are appropriately posted
- Perform other compensation related duties/projects as assigned/required
Skills we’re seeking:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Management, or related field
- 2-3 years of directly related compensation analysis experience
- Strong in verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Word and intermediate/advance Excel (Mail merges, Charts, Pivot tables, Vlookups, formulas)
- Must have hands-on researching, analyzing, synthesizing and interpretation large amounts of data
- Working knowledge of local, state, Federal wage and hour regulations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; to prioritize and manage multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.